THERE'S AN ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!
SO LET'S TALK ABOUT IT!
One of the biggest challenges homebuyers and homesellers face are the inevitable real estate forms and contracts. Easily overcome this challenge by offering the services of a Transaction Broker.
What is a Transaction Broker?
In simple terms, a Transaction Broker acts like a referee.
A Transaction Broker’s services can include:
- Helping the buyer prepare an offer
- Helping the seller to determine a competitive list price
- Facilitating buyer – seller communication
- Writing the contract to buy and sell
- Coordinating the transaction from accepted offer to closing
- Assisting with closing
Transaction brokers are bound by the same legal and ethical standards of conduct as agents representing an individual buyer and seller, but rather than individual representation, the transaction broker is an assistant to the transaction, coordinating details rather than negotiating between the buyer and seller.
And it gets even better! At Pixel Perfect Plus, we offer an affordable flat-fee for this service!
Contact us for more details. We'd love to tell you more about it!